Friday, October 15, 2010

Overdose of myself

I realized I have been taking pictures of food, friends and anything, everything except myself. So I decided to delicate this post to my self! Haha! I'm not a cam-whore and I don't really like to take pictures of myself so my skills is not very good. It's not easy to find pictures of myself in my PC. Nonetheless I decided to dig up some pictures that I have taken over the years ~ =)

2004


Wahaha! This was my shortest hair ever during my teen. I tink I look so cool but not so cool with the bear beside me. Lol! That bear is my sis's favourite soft toy!

This was when my hair grow slightly longer. If you notice, I was wearing my Man Utd jersey. Lol! FYI, this was taken using some lousy webcam that I used to have.

2005

This is me trying to act cool and funky. Look at what I'm wearing and the necklace~ I'm trying to go for those 'ang moh' rocker look. Lol! I think my hair look so cool.


This was taken in 2005 with my sister. She was sooooo much slimmer back then. LOL!

2006

This was taken during my tiring day. This was also the year that I started working. Boo hoo!


Me and my sister again!

2007

Taken during Chinese New year.


Taken with some colleagues from in first workplace.

2008

I try to test out my newly bought camera - Sony Cybershot! Trying to act as a sadist.


I love this the most! When I'm still young I still can be cute if not when I hit above 25 years old I wont be able to do it anymore. Probably more feminine when I grow older. Hahaha! Anyway the year taken for this picture may be wrong.


My hp camera was lousy back then. This was taken on my Sis's ROM day! I like this dress =D

2009

A failed self taken pic. Haha!


These 2 pictures don't look like me!! Haha! Btw, ut's a non degree specs. I have perfect eyesight. =D


Taken with 3rd workplace's colleagues. The guy behind me look abit odd so I decided to crop him out. Lol!


Another tiring day at work.

2010


This was taken during my Genting trip. As you can see, I already got a new camera! - lx3!!!!


This is the current me!

---------

I know I didn't change alot over the time but my mentality definitely change alot. When I'm young I don't have to worry about working hard to earn money to pay for my school fees. I can just do whatever I want. In the past, I choose to be more boyish because of several reasons but main reason why I want to appear tough is because I don't like people to see the weaker side of me. Emotionally , I am weak no matter how tough I appear to be. Perhaps I just want people to forever remember me as the cheerful girl.. A friend used to tell me that people always thought that happy people got not problems but in fact, its just that we didn't voice it out. Everyone got their own problems, it just how you face them and solve it.

Over the years, I have been doing things to please others and make them happy, because if they are happy, I will be happy. I have not idea why but maybe because I was born because my parent want my sister to has a companion. So I was brought to this earth to bring her joy and laughter. This has grow inside my characteristic and I somewhat believe that I want to bring happiness to the ones I love - Family, friends, bf... Whoever I care.

However, as I grow older I know things ain't that simple. Sadly, alot of times people just don't understand what I'm doing. They don't see my effort and keep expecting from me. I am really just a simple person if I can't hit your requirement that I am sorry, I have done my best. Just don't take me for granted. In my mind now, I keep thinking of this example as I type all these. Someone once want me to be more streetsmart, less clumsy etc etc. Whenever I did something wrong, I will get scolded and that someone will be pissed at me. Blah blah blah... I feel like a trained solider at that time but Im still willingly listen to whatever the person said. I am that silly ~ Hur hur!

SEE! I AM SO NICE!
I'm so willingly to give in and change for the better but please give me time!
(Haha... Self praise myself for a moment.)

Well, I am still growing and Time will tell, what kind of person who I really am. =)

You know I really like write stuff like that so that I can laugh at myself when I read back all these few years later. haha

3 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

see how much you have grown :)

Kelvin said...

U got change lah, become more pretty :)

YuKee-Saxomaniac said...

hey pretty girl! The photos of food that you post up looks just so delicious! I'm getting hungry now!!^^