Thursday, April 1, 2010

I'm not lazy, I'm just not motivated!

I am practically wasting my time away when I am not working. I should be spending more time on revising but I seems to be playing games or slacking around all the time. I keep thinking about money issues, my next holidays destinations, when my Death Knight gonna reach level 80, when my Druid will get a gear scored of at least 5800 and etc. See! Nothing about my studies at all!!! The only reason I resigned from my job is because of my studies and now I am like wasting my time away doing nothing! Since I am not working, I have zero reason to fail any of my modules! Argh!

Since Tuesday, I tried to write out a to-do list for each day, it doesn't seems to work very well but at least I attempt to do some of the stuff I wrote on the to-do list. AT LEAST I did re-write of my essay on sociology. I wanted to continue to write my notes for my IBM but my hand refuse to start working! Lol! Well I shall write it again today... I believe one day I will truly fulfill all the things in my to-do list -_- Well I will SERIOUSLY start studying from next week onwards as by then it will be 1 month to my exams!

Oh well, all my other friends all going overseas =( Grassy is going Taiwan and so does Junwei. Wao lao! Can you people don't be so rich?!!! Haha! SPY going HK and HT, I think shes going Japan and Taiwan! I also want to go but nobody is bringing and I am not willing to spend the money in my bank account. Pfft...! I remembered someone said this, "you get money by earning and not by saving them!" Hmmm so true right? If I can earn alot every month I won't have to save until so jia lat! So pathetic!! I wanna earn more instead of save more! Lol! Oh crap! I'm not working now.

Anyway, I feel like going to KL + Genting this year. I went KL with Grassy last year. It was fun traveling without family! My parent tend to think that I will behave like how I am at home, always very mischievous and playing a fool but who knows, when I am outside of Singapore, I am mature and can even take care of the lost cat - Grassy! J/k! At least I can take care of her while crossing the road and reading the map with her. Reading the map is so much fun, it makes me feel very adventurous. Haha! Oh well, since she is going to Taiwan, I shall ask somebody else to go instead of her!! I am hoping that Da Xiang can go this time. If you write out the reason why he can't travel, you will probably laugh till your teeth drop! So this is for me to know, for you to find out. Hmm.... but I think my close friends should know about it. I think it's damn embarrassing for a guy -___-

Also, my parent is going for cruise this coming May! Argh! She gonna dump me at home. Boo hoo! They going on the date that's before my first exam. Oh well, never, I shall let the 2 old folks enjoy they "2 person world"

Hmmmmm.... oh well so my planning for this year should be like this...

1) Study well for my UOL exams. Pass all modules and get to year 2!
2) After exams, I wanna go KL + Genting! If Im going overseas, I should convince myself to use my money to buy lumix lx3!!!!!
3) Get a job that pay me more than my previous salary! It's a MUST! Unless there really isn't then I have to find an alternative way -___-
4) Save more as I promise sis that we going HK next year! She so wanna go HK Disneyland! Da Xiang is such an idiot! He always "hao lian" to me that Japan & US's Disneyland is much bigger and better. HELLO EXCUSE ME! I can't afford to go there ok!! I'm not so fortunate like him! *puke*

I should make an attempt to go overseas at least ONCE every year!

Oh well, I got more things to addon... Thanks to SPY for that day! I'm quite shock that you will call me and we even chat till like 4am? Lol! Thanks for your enlightenment, suggestions and whatever. I can think better now but well I still think that I won't go and "po" his parent. This is just not me! Anyway, now they aren't so bad to me anymore so I'm pretty fine with the way it is now. Well from that day onwards, I tell myself not to keep bottom things up, I will only make myself worse. I always think that I am the only person who can solve my own problems so I tend not to share my unhappiness. Probably that's why people always think that I am a happy problem-less person. Also, when I keep quiet about certain things it may be because of a certain reason and it's NOT BECAUSE I DON'T CARE or whatever! Hmm... I do have the urge to write a story or whatever about me and SPY. HAHA! I will do it within these few days!

I feel more inspired to write at night. It's pretty strange ya? Alright. Time to sleep! Good night~

No comments: