Saturday, November 14, 2009

The Southern Ridges Walk

Some overdue photos. My family went for the Southern Ridges walk last Sunday! So here are the photos =)


My sis! Alexandra Arch at the back


I wonder what my father is pointing at.


The canopy walk.


This looks like a MRT track to me. Haha.


My lovely parent! =) Taking photo @ the entrance of the hilltop walk. My sis and her hubby took a similar photo but the photo didn't turn out to be very nice. Their faces looks very dark. Argh! My lousy camera! I want my Lumix LX3!


At the Henderson wave! I wonder what is my father looking at again. Hmmm


Looks like a skeleton backbone.


The merlion.


I love these trees. It's called 松树 if i'm not wrong. It makes me feel like Im at some other county. Hehe.

1 comment:

hi said...

There is a Merlion there too?? How come I did not notice it when I was there. tsk tsk!!