Monday, November 9, 2009

Lunch @ New york New York with family

Photos from yesterday...

We went eat New York New York @ Jurong Point. Probably it's an early celebration for my Mama's birthday. Hehe. Maybe also it's a way to use the birthday voucher and the voucher to redeem the free potatoes wedges. =D


They have a new menu. It used to be green.


My sis and her hubby. Smiling happily.


My parent! Can you see that my Papa is trying to be funny?


Papa & me! =) I love my tees! Wahaha!


The free potato wedges! Yum! This is my sis favorite


The appetizer.


The seafood platter. Love the sashimi! Haha. I like the calamari too! The prawn was rather tasteless.


The meat platter! I like the wedges!


Father's latte. (Mama though latte = tea. LOL!)


My ice mocha!


LOOOOOOK! This plastic thingy is found in my drinks -____- A big boo boo!

No comments: