Tuesday, November 10, 2009

How I want to spent my 22nd birthday

It's only Nov 2009 and I already started thinking on how to spent my 22nd birthday! LOL. How ironic! Haha. I think I wanna spent the day @ Sentosa! Currently Sentosa is having this promotion till 31st March.

Experience Category:
Choose 3 attractions
+
Adventure Category:
Choose 1 attraction

@ the price of S$38.90/Adult (U.P.S$59.00)


The 3 attractions I will pick shall be:

Tiger Sky Tower


The Merlion


Butterfly Park & Insect Kingdom

...and the 1 attraction, I'm not sure if I wan this...

Sentosa Luge & Skyride


or this...

Sentosa 4D Magix.


I don't know why but this is just the crazy thought of mine. I can't wait for 2010 already! Haha.

1 comment:

Mr.J said...

if my bday.. i will spend my day sleep2... hihhihi.

www.pengeRindu.com