Monday, September 7, 2009

Random food from different places

I like food. I admit it. I like everything about food. I love the experience of eating different food but I don't really like cooking. Haha. People always say 能吃是福, so I won't ill treat my tummy!

Today food shall be all about the food that I have eaten for the past few days ermm I mean months!


ME! The food hunter =P


The mini steamboat @ Jurong Point. Quite worth the money.


Salmon sashimi @ Ichiban Sushi! It's fresh and nice! =D


More sashimi! I ate this at some small Japanenes near Tanjong Pagar area.


Salmon sashimi don @ Benten. I just like sashimi!


Fried wanton with char siew noodle @ West Coast Hawker Centre. The fried wanton is really crispy. *crunch*


Mee Goreng @ Mr Teh Tarik. Just okay only. Probably wont go back there to eat again. It's also quite expensive.


Bubble tea & super yummy $1 potato wedges @ Nanyang Polytechnic - Engineering Canteen. I went with dear last week.


The super yummy $1 nuggets also @ anyang Polytechnic - Engineering Canteen.


Wild berries & lemon ice cream @ Häagen Dazs.

Alright, that's all for the day! =D

No comments: