Thursday, June 25, 2009

3 cheers for Thursday!

Today is a damn free day at work! I already feel like it's Friday! Hehe! Hip hip hurray for the free money too! =P Anyway, I have a dream last night, I dream that I found my IC! I am so happy! But well... it's just a dream. *sigh*

My first step into the office, I saw the emo LK. She's simply genius! How could 1 gets emo all the time. Hehe. I can't understand how one will bother about another one so much that makes themselves unhappy. That's totally not worth it. I'd rather listen to my mp3...P-p-p-poker face, p-p-poker face... I just feel that if you, yourself are unhappy or whatever, you don't have to show your temper to others. Although myself may not be handling my anger very well, at least I didn't emo the whole day or whatever. No matter how unhappy I am, I always will be against the ISSUE/PERSON and not against the whole world. Sometimes she really just reminds me of LH. Well, it's their problem, either they learn to handle it in life or they will just lose it. It's as simple as that.

My life or should I say, my blog entries may looks all happy and lovey dovey but there are alot nonsense behind the scenes which I doesn't like to disclosed. The reason is because... The more I blog about my anger, the more angry I am towards that person. Bahhhhh....I just hope he will reflect himself. I know this is random.

I can't wait to get out office and meet the stupid Da xiang....argh! I forgot to bring my house key. What a day... -_-

No comments: