Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Is it enough to be just happy?

I read a blog entry from someone. This person mention that all she wants is 'happiness'. So, IMO after all the things we, as a human being went through, all we want is just so simple?

It's not that I think we should seek for sorrow or misfortune but I just think we should seek more than just happiness. For example, health, career, experiences in many aspect and etc. Ha! Guess I don't just want be happy but I want more than that.

FYI, I have moved my blog from my C-M.Net over to blogspot. I guess it's much easier when I need to publish the post. I'm not sure what's wrong with my domain.

Anyway, I didn't go to work today! *3 cheers* I intend to spent the rest of the day to continue my study for HRM and hopefully I'm able to touch on some Marketing stuffs.

I'm gonna watch Dark Knight this coming Sat! I missed the first Sat and I can't miss it again!!

No comments: