Thursday, August 2, 2007

Colourless life

My life seems so lifeless till the stage that I could not think of writing anything. =/ If you happen to drop by my friendster, you might see what I wrote in my profile.

About Me:
Everyday, I wake up in the morning and the first thing I do is look at myself into the mirror.

After that I brush my teeth and wash my face. Later, I change my clothes and go to work.

2pm I go for my lunch and slack whole day at work.

Finally, when it's 8:30pm. I zhun zhun run home to play WOW until 2am then it's time for bed.


Does the above relate to anybody out there? Haha.

------

There will be a night class for me today. It's math class!! Boo hoo hoo but at least, I understand it better than when I'm in secondary school. Sorta regret but it's no use of talking about any regrets. I just have to work hard and pass them =) For now, I just wish to say.....

I CAN'T WAIT TO GRADUATE!

No comments: