Monday, July 2, 2007

Movie Review: Transformers


The trailer is enough to make you go, "woah". Needless to say about the full 144 min minutes of the movie. It is a MUST watch movie for all Transformers fans. Even if you are not a fan and you love action movie, one must not miss it!

The beginning of the movie already made my heart thumping and clasping my finger. When the devious Deceptions first invaded the Earth, it destroyed the entire base in Qatar. The scene really leave my mouth wide open. Haha.

Other than all the actions, some of the lines said by Sam Witwicky and the autobots was really funny. As a fan of Transformer since I was young, the moment I saw Bumble bee transformed itself from a car to a robot, I was really excited. Haha. The scene whereby he got caught and when he lost his 2 legs were really touching. My heart pained for him.

The most impressive aspect of Transformers was most certainly the special effects. The robot vs. robot fight scenes were, in a word, remarkable. The robots didn't seem computer generated at all. The interaction between human and robot was beautiful and flawless. It seemed like the actors were actually interacting with real, 50 foot tall robots during the movie.

Although the ending was a little flat(the death of the Megatron seems like chicken feet) I walked out of the theater in disbelief. Not because the movie wasn't what I thought it would be, but on the contrary, it was so much more than I had ever expected. It's really more than meet the eye!
I will rate it as the best action movie of the year!




Optimus Prime!

Bumblebee!

Picture credit

No comments: