Wednesday, June 27, 2007

The pillar of truelove stands

I wanted to blog about the "event" that happen yesterday but after several thoughts, I think I should just forget about it. She doesn't deserve a space in my blog. I saw something in Durgay's blog so I thought I should post that too. Lol.

Read it if you are interested...

Something which i found somewhere... For all to read.. Although.... No Comments...

My husband is a scientist by profession, I love him for his steady-being
nature, and I love the warm feeling while lean against his broad shoulder.

Three years in the courtship and now, two years into marriage, I would have
to admit, I am getting tired of it, the reasons of me loving him before has
now transform into the cause of all the restlessness. I am a sentimental
woman and extremely sensitive and exquisite when it comes to relationship
and feelings, I yearn for romantic moments, as though a little boy yearning
for candy. And my husband, is just a contrast of me, his lack of
sensitivity, and of all, inability of bringing romantic moments into our
marriage has disheartened me about love. One day, I finally decided to tell
him my decision, that I want a divorce.

"Why?" he asked, shocking.

"I am tired, there aren't reasons for everything in the world" I answered.

He kept silent the whole night, seems to be in deep thoughts the whole
night
with cigarette lighted all the times. My feeling of disappointment is
getting intense, a man who can't even express his detainment, what else can
I hope from him? And finally he asked :" What can I do to change your
mind?"
Somebody said it right, it's hard to change a person's personality, and I
guess, I have started losing faith in him. Look deep into his eyes and I
slowly answered : "Here is a question, if you can find the answer in my
heart, I will change my mind, Let say, I love a flower at a mountain cliff,
and we both sure that the making you to pick the flower will cause death,
will you do it for me?"

He said :" I will give you your answer tomorrow...." My heart just sink by
listening to his respond.

The next morning, he was not around, and I saw a piece of paper with his
scratching writing, underneath a glass of warm milk,

It goes....

"Dear, I would not pick that flower for you, but please allowed me ! to
fu rther explain the reasons "

This first line has already break my heart. I continue reading.

"You can only type with computer and always messed up the programs in the
PC, and cries in front of screen, I have to saved my fingers so that I can
help to restore the programs. You always left the house key behind, I have
to save my legs to rush home for opening the door for you. You love
traveling but always lose your way in a new city, I have to save my eyes to
leads you the way.

You always has the cramp whenever your "good friend" approach every month,
I have to save my palm so that I can calm the cramp at your tummy. You like
to stays indoor, and I worries that you will be infected by infantile autism.

I have to save my mouth to tells you jokes and stories to cure your
boredom.
You always stared at the computers, and that do no good to your eyes, I
have
to save my eyes so that when we grow older, I can help to clip your
nails,and help to removed those annoying white hairs. I will hold your
hand,
stroll down the beach, enjoying the sunshine and the beautiful sands...
tells you the colour of flowers, just like the glow on your young face...

Thus, my dear, before I am sure there are someone who loves you more than I
do... I would not pick the flower, and die.. "

My tears drops on the letters, and blurred the ink of his hand writing...
and I resume my reading...

"And now, dear... you have finished reading my answer, if you are satisfied
with these answers, please open the door of our house, I am standing
there,with your favorites bread and fresh milk... I rush to pull open the
door, and saw his anxious face, with his hand holding tight on the milk and
bread.... Oh I am sure no one ever love me as much, and now I have decided
to leave the flower alone...

That's life, or some said, love, when one is surrounded by love, the feeling of excitement fade away, and one tend to ignore the true love lies in between the peace and dullness.

Love shows in any form, even a very little and corny form, it has never
been a model, it could be the most incurious form.. . flowers, romantic moments is only the buckish formed on the surface of the relationship.

Under all these, the pillar of truelove stands... and that's our life... love, but not words win the arguments...

No comments: