Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Order 'Chicken' from Thailand or China?

Another boring day, whereby me trying to find things to do during work. I guess the only fun times was during lunch. My lunch time is more like a lunch cum dinner because it's 4pm. Haha.

Anyway, I ate with Jordan & XG, there wasn't anything interesting except for this topic...

XG: They going to kick me out soon.
Jordan: I give you tips to earn more la. Go Geylang and be pimp..

*nonsense conversation*

Jordan: My friends always go there and seek pleasure.
Me: o_O He find what country one? China ar?
Jordan: No la. Thailand one. Thai one more cheap. $80 can do 2 times. China one $80 can only do 1 time. They more expensive.
Me: Hahaha. So experience, you try before ar.
Jordan: No le. I only go there eat. I don't accompany them go find.
Me: You don't have the need meh?
Jordan: I got self control.
Me: -_-'''

*turn to XG*

Jordan: You got need anot?
XG: *silence*
Jordan: You throw men's face ar. We both men, you don't dare to answer.
XG: Yar lar! Yar lar!

Muahahaha... It might not sound right now when it's being typed out. If you get to hear the real conversation, it's darn funny! When was about to go to the ladies, he saw me and asked me, "eh... Your Shaun got need anot?" I nearly "peng". He is really crappy. I fogotten to tell him to go and ask Shaun himself. Haha.


Your Mind is PG-13 Rated

Your mind is definitely a little dirty. You're naughty, but not trashy.
You don't shy away from a dirty joke, and you're clearly not a prude.

No comments: