Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Money bring couples together.

Yesterday, I went for lunch with Jordan and I was telling him about Jovin's talking attitude to her soon-to-be hubby. Jordan didn't seem surprise about it. He then told me that her soon-to-be hubby is.... *putting his hand by his side and slowly putting further for each side* Lol. I hope you can get what I mean because I'm very bad in describing something. Haha. Well, it simply just means that THE GUY IS FAT LA~! Then we come to this conclusion...

They are together because he is RICH!

Talking about yesterday...

While I was on my way to the MRT train I saw a very familiar face. So I took a few more looks at this person. Strange enough he also kept looking at me. I think very hard and tried to figure it out who is this person. *blink* Suddenly,I realized he is that Siang long Shi Ba Zhang. Haha. I think at the same time, he realized who I am too. From last time, a xiao bai lian face to a more er... man's face...lol. He indeed has change quite alot.

Well, that's all for now.

No comments: