Sunday, June 10, 2007

Believe in yourself, nothing can stop you...

Went to watch Shrek 3 last night. The show was funny and surprisingly educating. Other than those funny acts and jokes, there was this part that Shrek said something meaningful to Artie. It was something like, "If people think you are stupid, you are scary..etc. Just let them think whatever you are. If you believe in yourself, nothing can stop you from what you going to do." Er... Well, I think that's more of my own version. Haha. I can't remember what he said exactly. Watch it if your June holidays is too dull!

Right now, I can't wait for Transformer to be up in the cinema! My all-time favourite cartoon during my younger days. So many movies to watch this June and coming July....Im going broke for this month. AHHH!

No comments: