Sunday, May 6, 2007

I found my teeny weeny problems...

I can't just burn away 'my history book', I seems to be carrying 'it' around with me all the time. It used to be an habit to me but now I find it sickening. I hope I can just burn all the bad stories away and keep safe those good ones. I don't mine reading history textbook and being label as Miss History but I don't want to carry mine and someone's 'history book' around anymore.

Everyday is a new lesson to be learn and yea... The reason for us to study history is not to repeat the same mistakes than those dead people used to make. For my own & someone bad 'history book', the best is don't even study it!!! It' best to throw it away and write something new and yea, I must do it. For goodness sake, I hope I can just stop reading people's past. Lol.

Some pretty good news here, I was given another opportunity again!! I don't know if it's because the people at the department are really can't make it or is it that I'm too good. Lol. Although I'm young and inexperience, so what? I guess I have some 1/2 of what I'm capable of and by sending that previous mail already showed that I can be their voices. Well, after all I still have to wait to the end of the year. For now, please shift me back to the 10am-7pm time slot!!

No comments: