Thursday, July 13, 2006

I'm vivacious!!

You Are A Cedar Tree

You are elegant yet unpretentious, modest yet vivacious.
Attractive and friendly, you are full of imagination but might lack passion.
You abhor vulgar people, and you don't like anything in excess.
You have little more ambition than to live a calm life and enjoy nature.
You create a content, peaceful atmosphere for others.


Doing all the quiz really scares me because it's usually 90% true. *faint*

I have already smsed her but well I think she has change her phone number. Should I I send her an email, tag at her blog or just forget about it and move on with my life?

He mentioned before and I shall just re-phrase it and say... Everyone gotta move on. If we stagnant, no matter it's 5 years later, 10 years later or even 50 years later, nothing will change. It's time to stop bothering so much about the past =D

Maybe I should just limit myself to everything I do so I won't be feeling too pressurize. I'm a 'relac-kid', I can never work under pressure. I think I will die.

Grassy told be to stop being guilty about every little things. Awwww... I really think I should stop feeling so bad all the time. I just can't help it because I'm too nice!!!! Ooops! Sometimes I'm just over concern about what people think, how they feel and what will they do. I really wonder if I can be a old witch. LOl. A new term that I learned from Grassy.

I was telling SPY that, "Wo hen nan zhou ren." Then she came telling me alot of things that I don't get it. LOL. So I replied that if there's a chance I will tell you. However this morning I'm quite fine already. So I won't be telling her anything. Lol.

These days, Sham keep talking to me about his girl. *faint* Well, as long as it's not boring, I'm ok to entertain him. He also mentioned that he get paid $14000 for chatting with me on MSN. LOL. I hope I get paid to do the same thing.

Genting!! Haha. It's not as if I have not been there before. I have been there for many times but this time round it's definitely very very very different because Grassy is going with my family! My mama is such a nice person, she said that she will treat Grassy the buffet. Awww... Grassy should love me more than ever. Grassy! Time to hand in your IC and other necessary things about you to me =X I'm going to use it to loan money from the ebig ear guy. Lol.

I'm kinda surprise to learn that Grassy has not been to Genting before. Hmmmm... Well, doesn't mean you are rich, you got all the time in the world to travel around. Ah... So true. The richer you are, the more your parent are busy working, the lesser time you get to spent with them, the more you don't get to travel with them.

Now, I'm patiently awaiting for Grassy's blog entry on 'human'. LOL.


I love this ~ I'm always the smartest =X

No comments: