Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Grit one's teeth

I read a new testimonial from a 15 years old boy,whom I know during the days of A3-ing. To him I am always ever so inspiring. He is only a 15 years old boy and yet he has so many family and *ahem* relationship problems. I eventually urged him to end the nonsensical relationship. Yes, he felt bad now but I told him he will feel better soon.

And I went to blogger.com to search for my name and I happen to re-read those whom once blogged about me 1 year ago so I decided to pick out the things they said about me.

"mingni my dearest listener,rough she might be but still patient loving and gentle.though your efforts people don't appreciate,but go on, it's certainly great.remember your first impression of me?oh thinking i'm lowly, rude and dirty.but don't judge a book by its cover,you'll never know what comes after.now we're getting along well as friends,bringing all previous concepts to an end.just don't forget about me after we leave,because only you will be there to hear me grieve." - Jiesi

"Mingni!!! yes.... i know her in pri 6, and oso aft that in kr... but only start toking to her alot in sec 4... lol... she was one of my helper in chioing my... lol... but hav 2 say thx alot to her... coz she comforted me when i feel sad... she is a great fren to be wif, she is cool and wild!!! hope you do well in the things you are doing now, thx for all the support in the class..." - Melvin

Am I really that wonderful? I patiently listened to people's sorrow, complaints and etc, whether I give them an advice or not it doesn't seem to matter as what is more important is that they are satisfied and felt better. This is what it all matter.

So true. Everyone needs to move on.

Here is a good quote from Ralph Waldo Emerson:

Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could; some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; you shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.


Thanks Jo the gay... You woke up so early and let me disturb you. Muahahaha!

No comments: