Monday, June 12, 2006

Forza Azzuri!

Today my dear Italians will be playing against Ghana!! It shouldn't be a problem for them yea?!
I can finally see my Totti, Pirlo and Gilardino!!



Hmm... Anyway, here something about me here. I think Im like a female warrior. I will fight for my rights till the end. No fear no nothing. Whatever the guys can do, I think I can do it too. When my armor is removed, it will be the same old me - a plain typical girl. If there are any troubles, it will be keep inside me until it's gone or it's solve by myself. I can cry inside but I would hardly say out my problems. At the end of the day, I'm still the happy me because I tend to look on the bright side and throw aside all the unhappiness. Still, it's always not easy to be me.

Another good news, I'm no longer deaf!!!!! HAHAHA.HOOOOO!!!

No comments: