Monday, June 26, 2006

Bring it on!

Italy is going to face the Kangaroos, erm.. I mean Australia. I hope Italy don't make any mistakes! James kept saying them as the Kangaroos and said if only this is an rugby match, the Aussie sure win but well it's not. HAHA. I guess we are both complaint king and queen, we were blasting about the SPH! SPH is full of shit! There always tons of pages on England and Brazil. Nothing much about the Asian teams and of cos our beloved Italian team!!

Joke of the day:

十赌九输- 我们还是东亚病夫. When you lose, don't blame it on others, blame it on your greed. says:
i think totti must score then have izzit
十赌九输- 我们还是东亚病夫. When you lose, don't blame it on others, blame it on your greed. says:
brazil ah, that period i remember ronaldo's face and illustration come out non stop
十赌九输- 我们还是东亚病夫. When you lose, don't blame it on others, blame it on your greed. says:
but they didnt know that we Singaporeans are not interested in overweight players

Anyway, in case you still don't know about this site, Post secret, you should go and take a look and read what the others have sent.

One of the postcard from Post Secret

Anyway, I like summary done by Grassy. My memory is failing, I can't even remember I did watch Garfield on Thursday! LOl.

At the same time, Grassy, HT & me were on MSN talking about this Thursday. Then here comes the 2nd line.....It was Dex. Everytime the first thing that come up from his mouth is always about ITALY and *ahem* he will never say anything good about Itay.

Then we talked about from Italy playing the Aussie tonight to the kelong world of football to Victoria Beckham's boobs being over sized to that way that Beckham seduced the girls in the Gillette's ads and yea... Asking me to go his house to wash his toilet. I told him my hands are too clean to wash his stupid toilet... Then he said this, "You want to wash my body right." Then I replied him, "wao lao, don't always explosed me la." LOL. OK that was just a joke. Who the hell that wanna wash his body. HAHA. Then off he go for his lunch.

No comments: