Thursday, May 18, 2006

A day of turbulence

Have an usual outing with the monsters today, which I almost forgotten about it. We read a book on our astrology at Times. There come these 3 words. Erotic? Eccentric? Gullible? Well, it's sounded so crap? Nah, it's not. Grassy is the 'erotic', I'm the 'eccentric' and SPY is the erm...'gullible'. Haha. I find those comments or I should say the analysis by the professional are so true. I somehow has to agree with what the book wrote about an Aquarius.

I am someone who needs alot of freedom from my partner. Also, the book mention that Aquarius is someone who will not rush into relationship so quickly. I'm so agree with this!! Another part I read which was really true was about I'm giving a wrong idea to those who hold a torch for me. Haha. Not going to crap more about this because it's for me to know and for you to find out yea?

Ain't it suppose to be a great day? Not until Dex smsed me and asked me did I use his account to play his character. I replied,' no', and immediately after that he called me. He told me that someone hacked his account and deleted his char. My mind was blank and I kept asking him, 'are you kiddin?' Yea, he is that kind of guy who always joking and fooling around. Although I wish that he was joking with me, he is not!

When I reached home, I login his account and created a noob and check his 'store'. All the wz is gone, all was left was those nonsense stuffs and the G9 eqs that we created just the day before yesterday!!It was sad to know someone who so eagerly wanted to create his G9 and then the next moment all the dreams and hopes was dash by some greedy hacker. Yes, IT WAS JUST A GAME but it's still someone's effort and hard work?! Whatever.

GM told him that they will be investigating this matter. *sigh* These GMs are a sucker at doing those things. If they not gonna do anything, maybe I will call people to go down to their office just like what the rest did when their account got hacked. Maybe drag Jo the sucker along >.< Only star and me know his account password, you know, I can only suspect star but I doubt he is that kind of person. *sigh* If he ain't gonna get back those lost items, he ain't gonna play. So much interest of me playing the game will go down by a few more percent. *sigh*

Playing A3 for so long, how many friends have quitted along the way. It just make me feel sad. Maybe who knows, one day I will stop playing too. I can just pray for the best. He called me again later in the night, he sounded sad but I can't do anything too. I am not good with words, so before he ended the conversation, I just asked him is his sickness getting better if not it's better to get some sleep.

Even before that I'm going to end my today's post, I think I shall post more. SPY asked me some questions when we were in the train. Maybe I shall just come clean with it? What the...Lol. Okay, I'm talking nonsense here. Let just type down whatever I feel ok? I shall just tell the whole story yeah?

First, I don't I like him. I just like his humour and his words of wisdom. He never fail to lighten your day of stress with some of his silly comments. His sarcasm always remind me of Greeny. Probably, they are both Scorpion. Haha! I think I just erm... admire is not the word, adore is not the word... I can't think of a word to describe!!!! Haha! Maybe I'd like my future to possess some of his character. Someone who is rich, good sense of humour, able to entertain me , share the same opinions in certain things and issues and whatever I can think about it the next time. Haha. I remember when I just know him, I told him that we are long lost unusual twins because we think kinda alike till we always call each other copycats. It's seem so weird that even our father share some similar traits. HAHA. "Jia lao huan tong"

Though previously, I have told SPY about the feelings that he given me was weird but I prefer to stand rooted to my own ground. To me he is just another close brother of mine and nothing else! You know, I will never ever try to be funny or get involved with someone who already has a girlfriend! Unless something happen which I also don't know what is it. Haha!

After I know him, he called me almost everyday when he is bored. At first, it was kinda bothering me because I was like, "hello~ I'm playing my game!!!" Haha! One of the day, he went to fetch his brother, and he was talking to me while he drives, his brother was just one of his kind. To my shockness, his brother said some "^$%&^$%" words. I was like "WHATT!!" Kids these days are really horrible. Haha.

That night which was showing the match, Milan V Barcelona, he asked me to call him. I remembered we chatted for the whole 1st half of the game. However 3/4 of the conversation I don't know what I am talking about!!! HAhAHA! You know, I can't concentrade on 2 things well. He said he doesn't like to chat on phone and this 45mins is his longest talking on phone ever. I was like, "so are you going thank me? Or thanks my father for paying my handphone bills." HAHA!

That time a day after the outing, he has been talking weird things. The most quotable one, "because you treat me indifferently." I thought that was one of the lamest thing that could come out from his mouth.

As days goes by, I got more and more nothing to say. Sometime, I can just hold on to the phone and staring at my PC screen. Haha. He usually the one who came up with something to say. Well, he understand and he will always end the conversation like, "hannar.. go play la..see u in game later" or something like that.

Blah... More nonsense. This week, almost every week he smsed or called me to wake up. HAHA. If not I don't know how long I'm going to continue sleeping. I wonder what will happen tomorrow.

For now, I guess I will just be a happy single girl. So please don't tease me le. You know I very shy one right? LOL. I rather write than using my mouth to say it out because I doubt you people will believe me. *sob* Just this time believe me, we are nothing. HAHAHA~ My love for Greeny is still strong!! SPY don't jealous, I will keep you as my mistress! =x

No comments: