Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Mother's day is coming

After much thoughts, I have decided to share money with my sister to treat my mother and maybe buy something for her. Maybe not sharing money with my sister? She can pay for everyone. Haha. I suggested to mama that we will have steamboat for our dinner. Mama don't seem to like the idea. So I guess just some restaurant at Jurong point? Bo bian Papa is working on Saturday!!! *sigh*

OMGOMG! Just find out that Grassy is a supporter of that *ahem* party! OMGOMG! LOL. I shall not comment further. Well, maybe nothing so surprising. Can I comment? There's too much propaganda in the local media!!!! Er... That day I watched the news on television, you can see the true real supporters of the WP and that Mr Chiam's party (lol) at the stadium and Kopitiam. Whereas, that *ahem* party... so fake.. they bring all the aunties and uncles from the community centre and well, *ahem* they brought along those *ahem* flags*. Whatever... JUST SO FAKE... I hate that "winter melon"!!! No wonder he lost. Muahahaha!

OMGOMG! I just commented. I'm so scare. I WON'T BE STARTING SCHOOL IN JUNE!!!!!!!!!! I DON'T KNOW WHEN...BUT WILL LET YOU GUYS KNOW WHEN I KNOW. The end.

LASTLY... Attention.. I'm looking for the following girl. Please help me look for her. Thanks!


No comments: