Friday, January 13, 2006

You are right and we are wrong?

Music: Nickelback - Follow you home

NOTE: I'm removing all my affiliates and whatever. It's useless to put it there when Im not visting your site. Sorry about that. Those who I know will stay.

Everything started with a blog entry that I posted at Monsters Talk. How do I explain? I am getting more mad after reading her blog entry. I felt that she is just trying to sound like everything she did was right and what did was wrong. Also, please stop being so sarcastic. I was trying to tell you the reasons and hopefully to see you change. What I get back was all your sarcasm and no sorry at all. What the hell is that? Do we really have to accomodate her all the time?

Ok, I will rebut all her points here.

1. "I'm late, is not choice de ma.. well known for that.. din say sorrie because I said a lot of times when I msg u ma, then like noe I wrong so diam diam! paisei la!"
Well known for that? Don't you think it's time for you to change? Tell me, which boss is going to hire a worker who comes late to the office all the time? Since you know you are wrong, I think the more you should apologise to the rest and not just me.

2. "Tt time at mac is wan to call u all.. then I c u all smile smile ma.. i tot u all c me liao ma."
Sound so bullshit isn't it, my dear friend. Did we even look at you? If so, ok I will agree we have saw you but no we didn't even look at you! How could you assume? If we really see you, we would have go to you and say hi to you. Please, don't try to cover youself up.

3. "Finally I m free on 23 of dec u cant make it.. I also no choice de ma"
Anyway, 23rd is a different thing. You guys are meeting those guys and NOT A MONSTERS MEETING. Since Im seeing a doctor so I'd rather choose not to go. Anyway, what's the use of meeting up on that day? I really pity SPY. I hope you could tell you but she told me instead. On that day, you have left her out! I'm not a withness there so please clarify with SPY.

4. "For yesterday I tot u all meeting at abt 4 like tt ma.. I can lor.. I even told my ma I wont be home to eat lor in the end I call py ask her what time u all meeting and she say 12. what can I do? I m studying lez.. cant blame me for that ma then you wan me pon jus like tt ar?"
We didn't ask you to skip school, ok maybe SPY did =x Well, you know you can always come after your lesson!!! No one is stopping you to come and join us!!!

5. "PY say after her sch she will call and tell me if I can o in the end I waited the whole day no call no msg. Then in the end I waited in sch till 5 n then I go buy food back to eat"
If she didn't contact you, can't you contact either me or Grassy? Right? Yes or no? You can't deny.


Ok what else you want me to say?

No comments: