Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Random rattling

So many things to say and I don't know where to begin.

These few days, there is like a sudden surge that everyone is finding me. Haha.If I didn't remember wrongly, Bilson smsed me on Sunday. Haha. He said it's been a long time since we contact each other and asked how I was doing. Strange enough, Ben suddenly talked to me on MSN messenger last night and said the same thing as Bilson. Hello people! I am still in one peice. Nothing is going to happen to me. LOL.

Anyway, I get to know this girl when I was playing A3. She told me that she played this game was because of her ex-boyfriend. =/ She wanted to know what her ex-boyfriend was doing so... Well, I was curious so I asked her alot of questions. Hehe. She said her boyfriend likes phone sex and oral sex ($#$^^#%^%^#$%). Although she doesn't like it at all, she wants to make him happy and so she agree to whatever he asked for.Okay, this is silly. She was so mad that why she treated him so good and he treated her like shit. After 4 months, she still can't get over it.

Hmmm... I know sometimes girls are more emotional but can't get over this kind of guy?!?! What a world! She kept complaining about everything little thing about him. Haha. I actually enjoy listening to her story. The most funny thing was that she keep scolding him, "basket" when it suppose to be "bastard'. I kinda pity her too. Guys are always the one who are more emotion-less. So.... Girls, don't be a silly. Don't give everything to a guy that don't worth your love. If you have done so, don't end up crying and blah blah blah... sigh.

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire premiere this Thursday! I'm more excited to see Tom Felton than Daniel Radcliffe. LOL! Spy wanted to watch with the rest of the memebers of Monsters association but no one replied her except for me. Haha. So poor thing. I guess Greeny is most likely unable to make it. *sigh* No time. No time. No time. So we must make time eh?!

I hate this module - Music and movement. I hate to move! LOL. I can't wait ti finish this module! Arghh! I just have the feelings that the teacher doesn't likes me. Haha. Whatever! I don't like her too.

Everything is so boring. Sitting at home is more interesting.

No comments: