Friday, November 11, 2005

Success don't come overnight, fool

I love it! I love it! Haha! I actually have no idea about doing this layout. I wanted to feature Tommy (again) but I have no idea what to do with all the photos. So I went around looking for inspiration. I actually go the idea from Steph. I mixed and matched with so many photos and in the end I decided to put Tommy & Nikki together for my layout! Phew! Luckily, my layout turned out to be different from Steph or she might sue me for copyright. Lol!

Nothing much these days. I'm just slacking away playing A3 and not doing my 2 assignments. Haha. Well, I shall complete my 1 assigment by this Sunday. No choice, I have to!

Hmm... Some thoughts still linger in my head. I remembered what she said. She must be very upset with herself. A period of time, when Im somehow in a state of depression, everything look so bad to me. I hate myself for not being able to be more sociable. . Take a step each time as I walk, time will fly past easily. Right now I don't care about it anymore. Sometime, it's really hard to change myself because I'm already 17! Haha. I know that I'm not that old but somehow I don't think I can change much about myself. Hmmm... The only thing that I change is my mindset, maybe. Just have to take things as it is and walk on. No use bothering about something that can't be change.

Difficult times have helped me to understand better than before, how infinitely rich and beautiful life is in every way, and that so many things that one goes worrying about are of no importance whatsoever...- Isak Dinesen


Suddenly, I just thought of saying about this. I'm somehow like Andrea Pirlo. If you doesn't know him, just for your info, he is an Italian footballer =/ In terms of characteristics, he looks like a quiet person and often mistaken as someone who is anti-social. Haha. In actaul fact, according to Nesta, his bestfriend, he is a chatterbox. This shows that he only talks alot to his bestfriends. This is the same for me. I am not like Hui Ting, someone who can just talk alot to anybody. I can only speak what I feel, how I think or anything to my close friends. So often, people thought that I am someone who looks serious & quiet. I can prove it to you by showing my primary & secondary schools report books. All teachers were fooled by me! Haha! They don't know how destructive this girl can be. Wahaha!

There's also another thing that I can learn from him. He was born so wealthy because his dad own steel industry in Italy. He can actually choose not to work and wait for his dad to die and carry on his business but he didn't do so. He didn't stay at home and shakes his leg. Since young he loves playing football and he is not interested in his father's business at all. When he was in Inter Milan, he works very hard to try to get into a 1st team place. However, he has been too often overlooked by Inter Milan. That doesn't make him give up everything. Anyway, Inter Milan is a bloody fool club. Right now, he is a sucessful defensive midfielder for AC Milan as well as his country. Look! Pirlo is not as handsome as Totti but he has so much to offer. So much offer for me to admire him for 3 years. LOL. Okay, he is married with 1 kid and his wife is not that pretty. Haha. What am I talking about.

Sorry, off topic for awhile, bloody Starhub! I miss watching Serie A!! EPL is never the same as Serie A! I miss watching my Roma & Milan!

Okay, back to the topic. I am not filthy rich and I doesn't know what I actually want in life but I know one day I will know. Perhaps when I grow older. Right now, I won't give up on myeslf. I should persevere on and keep on looking for what I really want.

Everyone has to work hard to get where they are right now. Just believe it. Just like, I believe someday, I will fly to Italy. Someday, I might move in with my buddy. Someday, I will find my Mr. right. Nothing is to be hurry.

No comments: