Wednesday, October 19, 2005

"Talk so much."

People are getting more and more rude these days. Today, Grace and I went to Sim Lim Square. I wanted to buy DVD-R and she wanted to buy CD-R. We went to different stores to compare the prices and then we decided to go to which shops to buy. Ahem. This shop, Kao Yap something something...The salesman aka Lao Ah Pek (old uncle) there is so damn rude!!

When Grace was choosing the CD-R, the salesman looked very pissed off and said:"All the same....blah..." Damn him! Can't we take our time and choose whatever we want? ^*)*%#!@# After that, Grace and I were talking and giggling and this idiotic salesman came and said: "Talk so much." He said it just right behind us! WTF? I actually wanted to answer him back but I decided not to. Well, why should I make myself so angry just because of his man's comment. So I decided to just joke about it with Grace. So the morale of this story is that, please don't talk too much when you're buying CD-R or DVD-R. LOL!

Also, I didn't buy my DVD-R at that store. That shop doesn't deserve my money.

Well, on the brighter side, I was actaully very happy to see Grace!! Yay! Although I am VERY tired, I actually managed to joke and fool around with her. LOL! Hmmm... I am not sure I will see my Monsters tomorrow.... mmmm... I am tired.

Anyway, I bought the biscult (erm... the one that you can find it when you eat Nasi Brayni) at Jurong point! Grace & I were so tempted to buy it when a Indian was selling that biscult but we did't buy it. So the moment I saw it at Value, I asked my sis to buy it! Haha!

The TV is showing Milan VS PSV tonight!!!!! I want to watch it but I don't if I should. I have not watch football for soooooooooooooo long!! Maybe I should say, I have not see Pirlo for sooooooooooo long. =/

Dilemma. LOL.

Dr Arul was again, so damn funny today. Everyone was so damn tired (including herself) so she decided something and said:"You guys just read the slide, I will just sit here." Haha. She didn't do it, she was just joking with us. She actually said alot of funny things today which somehow make the whole lesson not-so-boring and that was good.

Other people just don't deserve to be name in my blog anymore.

My blog has become so wordy so I decided to add a pix. LOL!

No comments: