Friday, October 21, 2005

All cats are grey in the dark.

So today, I will tell you a story.

Once upon a time, there was 4 wealthy cats. Their name is Red, White, Purple and Green. White is the prettiest among them, followed by Purple, Green and Red. These 4 cats are bestfriends and they enjoy each other company.

One day....

White: Guys! I heard that Tom will be organizing a Cat party next week!!! I'm gonna make an appointment with my beautician!
Purple: OMGGGGGGGG!!! He is so handsome! He is looking for a partner in this party right? Oh... I'm gonna buy the nicest dress to impress him.
Red:
Hehe. Let's go search our wardrobe now.
Green: Boooo...

1 week later...

White: Look! Im wearing the most expensive dress from Chanel!
Purple: I'm not too bad too... Look at what I'm wearing, the gown from Gucci.
Red: Gosh! I'm doom. I have only this Roma's jersey in my wardrobe and I have to wear it no matter what. *sigh*
Green: Boooo...

At the Cat party...

Tom: Thanks everyone for coming. Today, I will pick the most beautiful.........

Suddenly, the lights went out. Everyone was very panicked and didn't know what to do.

Tom: I'm so sorry everyone. Maybe I will just pick my beauty by judging your voice. Feel free to tell me anything you wish to.
White: OMG!!
Red: Geee... If I talk, Tom might think that he is talking to a guy!

The 4 cats were very nervous and when it was White's turn...

White: Ehhh... You very the handsome le.
Tom: *silence* Next!

Purple: *ahem*
Tom: Next!

Red: Are you the Tom from the cartoon, Tom & Jerry?
Tom: NEXXXXXTTTTT!

Green: Boooo...
Tom: Oh... Lovely. You sound so adorable. Everyone, the party has ended! I have found my it! She is the one that I have been looking for.

--THE END--

The morale of the story is... BEAUTY IS ONLY SKIN DEEP. Personality and character are more important. Hope I have send the message across.

Im not pin pointing at anyone, this story are meant to be educational purpose. LOL!

No comments: