Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Let the good times roll

mood | tired

I have been veru busy??? Not really. I have been busy playing an online game called, A3. It's so addictive. LOL. Anyway, let me recap some of the things that happen last week.

6th Oct
I met up with my fellow monsters at Bugis! Hmmm... We went to Sake sushi to eat. The waiters there were damn irritating. Firstly, they kept walking past us. Secondly, they made me feel like I am handicap because they kept coming around to pour the water for us. HELLO! I have hands to do it myself! =/ After that we went to take neoprint.


+ THANKS SPY & GRASSY for coming to my school personally to fetch me! I really feel like a VIP. Hehe!
+ THANKS HT for enlightening me on how to open my handphone casing. LOL!

7th Oct
Meeting up with my fellow monsters again! This time we went to Queenstown's hawker centre to eat fried dumplings. The worst part was that HT ate 4 dumplings and only left 2 each for us. She really has a big appetite!!! When HT left SPY wanted to go arcade so Grassy and me just tag along. We decided to stand there and watched her play because we wanted to save $$ LOL! Grassy is really an unlucky creature. SPY paid for Grassy for one of the game and end up the gun wasn't working. Whahahaa! After that we wanted to go to IKEA but we ended up at Great World City. All Grassy's fault again. Hmmm... I took a extreme cute video of Grassy and I can use it for the video! Well, that was my purpose for taking tons of Grassy's photos eh. Haha!

8th
My sis and I went to Funan to buy lotsa stuffs. I got a new 125mb MMC card for my handphone!! Yay! I can now listen to mp3s with buying a mp3 player! Weeeee! All thanks to my sis!

---END OF LAST WEEK---

I have to observe a child aged 3-6 years old for my new assignment!Woot! I can only think of his son but I doubt I have the courage to ask. LOL. Forget it, I will just use my own imgaination.

MiG Ayesa | Nothing you do

No comments: