Sunday, September 25, 2005

Vampire attack!

mood | Vex


Wow! I can't believe I saw him again!!! I love his vampire's teeth! Haha! Everything was as usual, the only difference was... I stood beside him when we were in the lift. His son seems to be extremely happy when he saw us or maybe because he saw me? Haha! Either way are fine with me. Deep down inside, I'm so happy to see son being so thrilled when he saw us. Haha!

Yesterday, James came to my house and check my PC. Too bad, he can't help me because some complication with my PC. *sigh* When he looked around my room and he gave me a shocked face and said:"That's Andrea Pirlo right? (Pointing to photos on my wall) I don't know that he has so many tattoos." I was so puzzled and after that I realized what he was talking about. He thought Tommy Lee is Andrea Pirlo! Haha! I'm not surprise. Pirlo do looks like Tommy but Pirlo is a much more 'clean' person compare to Tommy. Haha!

Tomorrow is Monday and so it's also the day that Im going to call HP! I hope they can help me to do a backup. I JUST HOPE THEY CAN SAVE MY PRECIOUS STUFFS IN MY PC!!! If not...Errrr... If not I'm going to try other computer shop and see if they can help me to backup those stuffs in my hardisk. Let's see how things going to work tomorrow. *SIGH* I'M SO SAD!! *Cross finger*

You Are Chinese Food

Exotic yet ordinary.
People think they've had enough of you, but they're back for more in an hour.


I love this... (Part of the lyrics of the song Live and let die by Guns N' Roses)

When you were young
and your heart was an open book
You used to say live and let live
you know you did
you know you did
you know you did
But if this ever changin' world
in which we live in
Makes you give in and cry
Say live and let die
Live and let die

What does it matter to ya
When ya got a job to do
Ya got to do it well
You got to give the other fella hell

I will do a MiG's layout when I got my new PC back!

Marty Casey | Trees


No comments: