Friday, September 23, 2005

She is such a fraud!

mood Vex

She is such a sucker. I hate her! I hate her! I hate her! I hope she die! I hope she die! She is not sincere in helping me. She is a mothafucker. I hate to see her face again. She is holding onto my transcript and she better be responsible for it. Mothafucker. I knew that she was not going to bring it yesterday and I AM SO FUCKING RIGHT! I send her a message again today. I just hope SHE REALLY BRINGS IT or she better go and fuck herself. She is trying to act that she was so ACTIVE yesterday.... Blah blah blah.

I just learn that right now the group work is consist of fucking 80% of OUR TOTAL MARKS!! I JUST CAN'T STAND IT! WHAT IF I HAVE TO WORK WITH SOMEONE LIKE THIS MOTHAFUCKER AGAIN? I WILL BE DOOM!!!! In a group, there is always someone who doesn't want to cooperate!!!

It seem like I can foreseen alot of bad things is going to happen to me. ARRRRRRRRRGH! I can't imagine for the rest of my life in school. Is there anything good to look forward to?

My HP computer is still waiting for James to fix it. *sigh* Imagine all my Totti & other photos are gone. *sob*

I took a quiz just now and I'm so agree on what is written.

You Are 60% Boyish and 40% Girlish

You are pretty evenly split down the middle - a total eunuch.
Okay, kidding about the eunuch part. But you do get along with both sexes.
You reject traditional gender roles. However, you don't actively fight them.
You're just you. You don't try to be what people expect you to be.



Motley Crue You're all I need


No comments: