Tuesday, September 27, 2005

My stuff in my PC is gone, going...

mood | irate

So irritated. The HP customer service gimme the wrong no. to call. $#^%^%^#$%

I think the percentage of losing all my stuffs are 99%! *sigh* The saddest thing to lose was the video that I'm going to do for Grace's birthday! =x Ok, it's no longer a secret that I'm going to do a video for her as a birthday present. *sigh* I only did half way!! I put so much effort in editing those songs and etc!! I think I have to redo again! *sigh* Efforts don't pays off eh? *sigh* Should have just buy her something.

All my boyfriendssssss' photos will be gone! (about 50% of it) Especially, Totti's pictures! Isn't it sad? How long am Im going to take to save them back?? Oh.. What about those Motley Crue's videos???!!! Im gonna find Steph for this! *wink*

Right now, I can only laught about it. Laugh at myself maybe.

Today is Totti's 29th birthday!! No mood to celebrate for him. *sigh* He must be enjoying his good life in Italy.


MiG Ayesa | Live and let die

No comments: