Thursday, September 22, 2005

Happy Monsters' day!

mood Boring

I really have a blast yesterday! I have taken tons of photos but sadly but new computer was down! Right now, I'm using my old computer to type this and so I can't transfer all the photos that I have taken yesterday. My neck is aching now because I'm actually typing this on the floor!!!! OK, i just find myself a chair to sit on.

I felt so great with them. There's nothing to hide, I can just be myself. Whereas, when I'm with some other people, sometime I just have to hide my identity and said things that was not 100% true. It's not that I want to be a liar. I just don't feel comfortable with some other people. I hope we get to celebrate Monsters' day every year.

I can't sleep again yesterday!! Firstly, I think it's because of my sister's breathing. It's just so loud!! Haha! Maybe that's call snoring?? Haha! Secondly, random thoughts keep going around in my mind. Lastly, MiG's Bohemian Rhapsody kept singing in my head!!!!! Haha! To tell you the truth, I actually watch the final episode of Rock star: INXS thrice!!!! Haha! The first time was in the morning. I thought I would miss the repeat telecast at night so I watch it in the morning. In the end, when I came home I was in time to watch the repeat telecast again! Haha! Then when it was time to sleep, I just can't sleep so I wake up again at 12:55am. I switch on the TV, it's showing Rock star: INXS again!!! Haha! God just want me to see MiG again. So this time, I saved his singing in my phone. Haha!

After watching the show for the third time, I smsed SPY to check if she is still alive. Haha! For sure, she is still there. I just send her some messages about what I'm thinking about these days. I felt better after that because at least I'm not alone. THANKS SPY! *sigh* Sometime, I just hate this tiny island so much.

Oh.... I also want to thanks Grassy! She made a very beautiful picture! *sigh* To find friends who are really truthful is so hard these day. They really rock my world!

My old computer is so weird. Do you know I'm actually viewing my blogger in Chinese? LOL! *sigh* My old computer doesn't have Marty or MiG's songs, I can only listen to Constantine, Bo's songs and some other songs that I no longer hear. This computer doesn't even have Motley Crue's songs!

Constantine Kiss from a rose

No comments: