Wednesday, September 28, 2005

I'm escaping this asylum

mood | bored

So indeed. My sis did a better job in calling the HP. I don't know when I'm going to get that stupid disc.

SPY is looking for those songs that are related to her situation so last night I sent SPY some lyrics and mp3s. *sigh* I wanna get my PC back so I can send her or burn those songs.

Here are the songlist (to remind myself):
1. Backstreet Boys – Set adrift on memory bliss
2. Blue – Don’t treat me like a fool
3. Boyz II Men – It’s so hard to say goodbye
4. Billy Joel – Honesty
5. Clay Aiken – No more sad song
6. Christina Aguilera – Reflection
7. George Michael - I can't make you love me
8. INXS - What you need
9. Kelly Clarkson - Behind these hazel eyes
10. Nick Carter – Do I have to cry for you
11. Nickelback – Do this anymore
12. Natasha Beddingfield – I bruised easily
13. Mariah Carey - Shake it off
14. Maroon 5 – Through with you
15. MiG Ayesa - Do or die
16. R.E.M - Everybody hurts
17. Westlife – Fool again

As much as I hate Westlife, I think the last song suits her. LOL. Anyway, from the songlist, I think basically you can tell that I listen to ALL kinds of songs but well rock songs is still the best! SPY is not suitable to listen to rock songs. Haha! She is more of a sentimental person. LOL!

Those songs from the songlist are definitely not those kind of songs that I will listen to everyday. Haha. No matter if I'm happy or sad, I still listen to happy songs. Why make yourself even more sad by listening to sad songs? Haha!

I am suppose to send the song, What you need by INXS but I send another version which was sang by MiG during his performance at Rockstar: INXS. LOL!

2 monsters are coming to my house tomorrow!! Haha. I have to somehow pack my room alittle. I am not a neat freak but I don't like people to see that my room is messy.

I'm so insulted by JiaJun! I have to write his name down. He thought that I copy and paste the codes fr0m blogskin or some other sites for my blog. HELLO?!! HELLO UNCLE!! I did my OWN graphics and layout. I use photoshop and cuteHTML to do it!! Argh!!

Ok, a sec ago, I saw someone took my Pirlo's graphic that I did it for his fanlisting and put it as his display picture. *faint*

MiG Ayesa | Live and let die

No comments: