Friday, September 30, 2005

If only everyday is like yesterday.

mood | sad

Happy times don't always last so please don't crave so much about it. Okay, I'm telling that to myself. I guess the saddest time in my life is the time when I have to go to bed. It's the worst time that I have to get over. Weird isn't it. When the nights come, my eyes just refuse to close and my brain is reluctant to stop working. They are just so stubborn.

I can said that I am very happy yesterday or maybe I should said I am happy whenever I see my monsters. They just never fail to make me smile. If only everyday is monsters' day. Oh... I should never crave so much about being happy everyday. Life is never about being happy, it's more about bitterness and depends on how you going to make it better. Oh.. Thanks Grassy for decorating my switch. LOL!

Yesterday was just a great day! I received the parcel that Kate sent me!! I thought she will just send me Calcio Italia, in the end she sent me 5 magazines, plus Tommy Lee pictures and some other footballers pin up! How nice of her! I promise when I get back my new PC I will shot some photos of it!

Late at night, I chat with the other 2 fellow monsters... We chatted so much about our future and etc. I just wish all of them will come true.

You Are 19 Years Old

Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.

13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!

40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.


Rolling stones | Paint it black

No comments: