Monday, September 5, 2005

Hello! Who is Katrina?

Mood: tired
Music: Blue - All rise (What a song on the radio to bring back my secondary 2 memories.)

I have been away from the internet for 4 days! Hope I didn't miss out alot of news. *sigh* Im having a headache now. *giddy* I wonder is it the chemical in my hair that cause that. =/

I have read the newspaper about the Hurricane Katrina. The sight of those pictures are so saddening. America is so rich, why does such things happen? I don't mean that why does that hurricane happen (DUH!), I mean Why are there so many people suffering? Im not talking about Iraq or _____________(Fill in the blank with whatever poor country), I'm talking about America! I told my parent that Bush must be someone who is racist! He don't even care about those Black people. That must be the reason why that those victims are still suffering!

Whatever! I might be wrong.

*No offence to whoever lives in America or supported Bush. This is just my opinion.*

No comments: