Friday, September 9, 2005

Moving on...

Mood: tired
Music: MiG Ayesa - Do or die

I have moved all my past entries that I have posted in my old blog to this blog! As fot those that I have posted using notepad was lost so... I really missed those posts that I talked about World Cup 2002. All my Italian post are gone! Argh. Forget about it. It's all the past. Time to move on isn't it? Well, it's always nice to look at the past and laugh about it. BUT life is not all about looking back all the time! Hope whatever I said make some senses. LOL.

Come to think about it... I have started blogging since 2002!! Anyone out there starting blogging earlier than me? Haha.

Hm... I have decided to change the title (again). Haha. I just can't settle on the one I really like. Maybe I should just give my blog a title called, "Undecided". Haha. Ok just gimme some time to think about it.

SPY! You closed your blog? Why you didn't tell me? Afraid of me to read your entries eh? Haha!

No comments: