Monday, August 29, 2005

I wish to be Garfield

Mood: tired
Music: Clock ticking

So little time, som nay things to do....

I have not finish writing my story! LOL! That doesn't matter.

There were quite alot of things happens last week and I did not manage to write a single thing down down!!!!!
That was really pathetic! Oh man! I am too busy! Last week was really a week of anxiety, fear, happiness and frustration. I shall write them when I have time!

I have to go to National library and meet my group members to do the assignment tomorrow but look the time is already 3:28am!!! WTF? I better go and sleep now!


What the hell is going on with some people. I don't know why I am so pissed with the person who asked me stop ranting. She even told me what should I do instead. Go fuck yourself! I don't need you to tell me what to do.

No comments: