Monday, September 19, 2005

He spoilt my day!

mood | pissed

I just received an email from someone called, Kenny. He totally spoiled my day!!! Monsters' day has to celebrate on 21st instead of 22nd! Argh! I'm no longer a new student! Argh! Yes, I'm that ANTI event!

Anyway, Im doing a video for someone. It's a secret until the actual day come. Haha. I'm thinking hard for the selection of the songs for the video. For the starting of the video, I chose Aerosmith - Walk this way. I only took the first part of the music for that song and that's it. Haha!I picked Tommy Lee - Good Times for the ending part! I guess that 's the best song for the video but the song seem to be too long, I don't know if I have enough pictures. Haha!

Woohoo! Going out with green monster tomorrow! I'm so bored at home so it's a good thing that I have a 'date' with her. LOL! Tomorrow is also white monster's singing competition! All the best to her.

Hm.... Don't feel like posting anything at LJ anymore because what I love to post the most there is about football but CableTV has deprived me from watching my teams playing. I will just update my communtiy. Let's see how things go.

No comments: