Friday, September 16, 2005

Destiny brought us together.

mood | normal

I began to wonder how I get to be so close with Grace. Is it because of our personality or is it something that is unexplainable? I have to figure this out. I am really thankful that I meet this silly Grass. She is really the one that adds sugar and spice to my life. SPY & HT are not enough for my appetite. Sometime, some events bring people together. That’s also known as fate. Fate brought my friends and me together or maybe it's destiny that brought us together. I guess it's the same.

Okay, let’s not go into the details and I don’t wish to sound so formal in my blog. LOL! I just remember I have not finish my story! Ok, someday when I get my inspirations, I will write them.

I wake up at 1:15pm today!!! Guess what is the first thing that I do? I went to my parent's room and switched on their Hi-Fi and played my Tommy Lee's CD then I went to switch on my PC. Oh man! I only brushed my teeth 20 mintues later. Haha!

I can't find the last episode of Tommy Lee goes to college on torrent! What happen? I wanna know the ending!

Anyway, Grass and me have marked 22nd September as our Monsters' day! We're going for celebration on that day. Ain't it cool? I hope we can do that every year.

Yesterday, SPY told me that Tze got a new girlfriend... Well, his new gf is just someone who knows how to act innocent and cute. No big deal! I think this guy should just leave SPY's world and SPY's fake brother should just stop feeding her with his news. He is just a nothing.

Im spending so much time with my computer, I think I should give my computer a name. Maybe MinG? Sounds like MiG? LOL. The word, Ming, is part of my name so... Haha!

I can't wait for next week Rock star: INXS. I hope either Marty or MiG win. Even if they don't, some record company better sign them. LOL!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

MiG Ayeasa | Kiss from a rose

No comments: