Friday, September 16, 2005

Drift away

mood | Mixed

On the darker side:

How should I start?
Everyone was supposed to meet at Orchard at 4:30pm but HT was late?

Everyone was kinda pissed off that...
1st - She didn't inform us that she will be late or say anything about it
2nd - She didn't pick up our callssssssssssssssssss
3rd - She didn't reply SPY & Grass's messages.
4th - She didn't even apologies when she came late.

She was so wrong wrong wrong.

How should I continue? I just felt that she didn't has the decency to show that she was guilty of being sooo late and not returning calls and messages. When HT came, I guess everyone was kind enough not to show her any attitudes.

When she was away for a moment, everyone started to express their feelings and thoughts, especially SPY. (Right? SPY?) As for me, I just try to treat it as normal and continue eating. I am NOT trying to be the Miss nice girl here, I just doesn't want to add fuel to the fire.

How should I end this? Grass had voice out that the next time, we should not ask her out anymore. I felt this is a strong message coming from a silly Grass. Someone must change, it's not me, SPY or Grass. Something must be done before we began to drift apart from her.

----------------

OMGWTF? I felt that I shouldn't even feel guilty for saying Daphne. Okay, I hope she don't read this (I doubt she will know about my blog) or she will burn my assignments. I thought she is a ok person until recently, I felt that she is a hypocrites. She has always trying to be a nice person but I think she is just the opposite! How am I suppose to survive with her around my class? I rather be alone. Someone please send this mothafucker away. Far far away from me. I really hate this rich bimbo. Oh lord! I have to see her again next Friday and the rest of the course! I just hope everything will get better.

After 1-2 years of experience, I have come to this conclusion:
I can't really clique well with those someone who speaks English and NOTHING but English and Daphne is one of them. Well, maybe I just feel awkward with these people. I think we are in different league.

As a Chinese, if you don't know how to speak proper mandarin, don't you feel that you have lose your root and feel ashamed about it? LOL. I sounded like some pro-Chinese person. But isn't it true? Sometime, I JUST can't blame those people. It's all because of the MOE's fault. In the past, they make people think so lowly of Chinese and look what happen to the younger generation now? They can't speak proper mandarin and speak only Singlish! $%$^%&#@$ I ain't better because of you! Will I be caught for speaking ill of them? %$#%#$^$%#$%

I guess I just went off-topic. All because of the person, whose name starts with a 'D'.

-The End-

On the happier side:

I missed Rock Star: INXS because I went out with my gang today. My sis said that MiG ripped his t-shirt (once again)! How many times has he tried to bare his chest? LOL. Oh man! How can I missed that? Thanks whoever for torrent, life has been so much better. He is so damn sexy. Someday, I might just want to check out those guys in Philippines. Haha. Anyway, I went here and take a look at the clothes he wore tonight. He wore a black t-shirt and a tight brown leather pant. Gosh...

Guess what? Everyone was commenting on his crotch. LMAO! The fact is, I can't see much of it because it's not huge. LOL. I am so pervert. Is that what I am being notorious for? LOL. Yes, even my friends agree. I just have to admit. Haha. Sadly, I don't have much interest at looking at local guys.


I swear I didn't save this image. I hotlinked from someone's site. LOL!

Gosh... Im addicted to Marty Casey - Trees!! Haha. I really hope Marty or MiG will win this competition. I felt so much like a teeny-bopper. LOL.

----------------

I finally got my Tommyland: The Ride! I swear I won't buy such an expensive CD again!



Aerosmith | Walk this way

No comments: