Wednesday, August 3, 2005

Randoms thoughts

Mood: Cheeky
Music: Tommy Lee - Good times

Stupid! No one guess the answer correctly. Lol! I have decided to stop this dumb quiz for awhile because at the moment I'm not visiting anyone's blog and I don't expect lots of visitors.

Hm... Another entry talking about Tommy again. LOL! I downloaded his MV, Good times yesterday. I have watched the MV thrice and come to this conclusion about his new MV....
1) Tommy wanna look younger.
2) Tommy wanna appeal to those youngster who watch MTV.
3) Tommy wanna berak away from his old Motley Crue's image.


It just so weird. Imagine a 43 years old rocker having fun with a group of young ladies and blah... Also, there was one part whereby it shot Tommy at the sea and there was a "shark" swim past. Then Tommy was like saying "what?" That part was so lame. LOL! The whole MV just look so kiddish! It doesn't suit him at all. Well, whatever. I'm not going to complain because I actually love it. Haha! Hm... But I doesn't like him to put on eyeliner. That' s just not for him!

As for his new album... Same conclusion as the MV. If he is really able to appeal to more youngster then I will be happy for him.

*sigh* I really miss my football... For now I will just stared at this picture.

Anyway, whenever I read SPY's blog.... I always feel that she is quite naive eh?! Haha. I know I ain't any better but in terms of relationship, I feel we always think differently. Hm... I'm better!! LOL!

No comments: