Monday, August 1, 2005

Addiction

Mood: sad
Music: Tommy Lee - Tired

Today question:
Amphibians see no color; they perceive only black and white. True or false?

I'm addicted to Tommy Lee! Lol! I downloaded his new album even before it is release! Shnn...
I just can't wait. I doubt I can get his album on time. Singapore is always slow! I love the song, tired. I love the part when Joel from Good Charlotte sang, "Tommy got tired of Pamela....." Lol! It's just freaking funny. Anyway, my sis urged me not to my that book... Hm... Ok, I will buy it if only I have spare cash. Lol!

I am sooooooooo mad at my Dad yesterday night. He spoil everyone’s mood. My family leaves the BBQ earlier than anyone else! I hate my Dad’s attitude. What will my relatives think about my family after this thing? Why does he always has to behave this way? Argh! Let me just forget about this thing!!

No comments: