Thursday, August 4, 2005

I'm not a Samaritans

Mood:
Music: Tommy Lee - Hello again

Am I so bad? I try to be nice but I think I end up being a badass. I really pity him but... Sorry I don't really like to eat dinner with you on every Friday. Please find someone else. The first time you asked me, I thought it is a "one-time' thing but you wanna make it like weekly?

I felt that you asked me for dinner is because you don't have much friends. Do I felt being used? No. Do I like to go out with you? No.

I think having dinner with you is boring. I think the problem is you're boring. I feel awkward when I'm eating with you. I feel like I don't really know you. I know you're bored and need someone to accompany you but i'm not a good companion. That day when I'm with you, do you know that in my head, I'm thinking, "I wanna go home!" ? If you ever get a chance to read this, I just wanna say I'm sorry. I'm not a Samaritans.

I have been listening to Motley Crue & Tommy Lee's all day! I think I have fall in love with the song, 'Hello again'. I think it's very touching. Tommy wrote this for his friend, whose wife died in an accident. Too bad I don't have the lyrics. I think this song is suitable for a friend who you miss or someone who has leave you.

I wanna cut my hair tomorrow!

To Chau: I like Tommy to a certain limit. LOL! Not any addiction.

No comments: