Sunday, July 31, 2005

Football! Please come back!!

Mood: sad
Music: Tommy Lee - Good times

I miss football!! I miss Serie A! I miss Pirlo! I miss Totti! I have to wait till September before Serie kick off again! Argh! Those friendly matches is so boring.


I don't know. I just feel that they look alike.

Anyway, NO ONE guesses the answer correctly for the previous question! The answer is false!! Haha! Too bad, guys!

Today question:
Amphibians see no color; they perceive only black and white. True or false?

I wanted to buy the book, Tommy Land but it's quite expensive. Even I have the money, I still don't know if I should buy the book or not. If I wait for too long, I’m afraid the book will be sold out because I went to borders yesterday, it has only left one copy!! Maybe, I should start selling some of my Jon Jonsson's magazines to get back some of my money! Haha! I have already counted; by selling some of the magazines I can earn about $25+!!! The temptation to buy that book is so strong. Maybe I went to check my bank account on Monday before I decide whether I should buy the book or not.

I also can't wait for 9th Aug! Tommy’s new CD will be release on that day! I already heard 3 of his new songs and I can't wait for his new CD!! It's so coincide that 9th Aug is also the birthday of my country but you know what, I really don't give a damn about that. *Hide*

Hm...Suddenly remember what I told Stephanie that day. I told her that I'm going to download *censored* and I will tell her the content. Lol! Shnnnnn......

Going for my aunty’s BBQ afterwards. I know it will be damn boring but what to do?

No comments: