Thursday, July 21, 2005

What future?

Mood: Pissed off
Music: Rob Thomas - Something to be

I have put up a new layout. It's featuring Tommy Lee. Don't know who is he? Then don't bother. The quiz shall stop for today. I will continue for my next blog. The person who answered the question correctly is Josephine! Your name is now listed under 'smartass'. =)

Hm... The following is my thought about my future....Yea, lots of f-word is being used.

I am taking the Early Childhood course in AIT Academy. I am going to be a yea, your so-called professional teacher. There is no doubt that I truly love young children. I do have fear about working in this line but I dare to take the challenge. Hey, who says being a teacher is easy?

Don’t I sound like some passionate soon-to-be teacher? You must think that I am some kind-hearted, gentle and lovely girl? Hell no! Get this clear; I am not your angel or anybody’s. I can be rude and violent, dude!

Being a kindergarten teacher used to be my childhood’s dream but not at the moment. I am taking this course right now because I am living in this fucking-small-peanut-country. What else can I do? I used to dream of becoming a graphic or web designer but being a girl, no one will hire you in here! Isn’t that fucking unfair?

I also used to dream of being a sports star. I used to win trophies for my sports’ day. I remember that day, I can run faster than my friend, who was ridding on her bicycle. Believe it or nor, what I said just now is fucking true. My friend was so impressed with me.

When I was in primary, I was in the volleyball team. We have also won several trophies in many competitions. Although volleyball isn’t my favorite sports, I still enjoy playing it. If I have a chance to nurture my talents… I tell you, you might see me at your TV screen. Oh yea, I know you are laughing your ass off now.

Now, when I try to hit the volleyball, my hand hurts like hell and I can’t run like a superwoman anymore. My talent is fucking wasted on this island.

Come to think again, I am going to be a kindergarten teacher soon! The world is still not collapsing on me. I think I still have my future. At least I am going to make my childhood’ s dreams come true. Who is so lucky to make heir childhood's dreams come true?

Well, Singapore is one of the safest places in the world! What the fuck can I asked for? I can’t take things for granted.

No comments: