Friday, July 15, 2005

Too many stuffs to write!

Kill me! I have not been posting here for ages I have been posting @ my GJ and LJ. I have come to this decision that my I will post icons & football related stuffs on LJ and GJ will be more on my daily rant. Well, about GJ, I bet a lot of you won't understand what I wrote there. Haha! wayyyyyyyyyy too much singlish. Lol!

Thanks everyone who gives me the suggestion about the skinny thingy. I still have not try it out yet! Haha! But I will, I promise but not today! Ok right now let me summarize what has happen these few days ok? Let's star from today...

15th- Book me before hand:

I came to realize that if you wanna go out with me, you'll have to book me first! Haha! That day Xiao Gang wanted to go out with me to eat on Wednesday but I told him Im already booked by Grace. Lol! So Xiao Gang said that he would book me on Friday. Lol! So happen that today Q called me and he wanted to go out with me. Whahaha! I told him that I couldn’t because I'm going out with my friend. Hehhe! So next time if you wanna go out with me, please book first. First come, first served. Lol! Kidding. Anyway, I don't really like to go out with a guy. *Ahem* I'm still straight. For some reason, I don't see myself having any boyfriend anytime soon. I’m just not interested to have one right now. Call me a sick or what, I prefer to have imaginary boyfriends. Lol! Maybe I will change my point of view when I grow older.

13th - 14th- Green house:
SPY and I went to Grace's house for these 2 days! SPY was studying for her exams next week, Grace was trying to complete all her homework and me? I'm helping Grace to do her homework! Lol! I do have my assignment to do but I only need to hand it in by next week so.... Haha! I love going to her house! We all have fun crapping around and for sure, I’m always the clown among them.

Well, the rest are al at GJ. I urged you not to go and read. Haha!

Anyway, the permanent plus is going to Jannicke because she got the right answer!

Last questions' answer:
The horse name is Friday!

Today question:
A man is lying dead in a field. Next to him there is an unopened package. There is no other creature in the field. How did he die?

No comments: