Friday, July 22, 2005

2 more weeks

Mood: Mad
Music: BSB - Climbing the walls

Yup. I have 2 more weeks of holiday. Frankly, I didn't know what should I do during this 2 weeks! Blehz! It is going to be a boring holidays. Poor me.

Im so pissed off! I can't show 2 post because there will be a HUGGGE gap between today's post and yesterday's post and I don't even know why! Arrrrgh! You can scroll down and check it out. I hope someone can tell me why and eventually solve the problem =( Or else, I can only show 1 post at a time.

Anyway, be the first to answer the following question correctly and you can get the permenant plug! Look at those people names that are listed udner 'Smartass', don't you wish to be one of the too?

Here's the question:
Turtles can breathe through their butt. True or false?

Hehe. Simple right?

No comments: