Tuesday, June 28, 2005

I am an Ang Moh?

Someone questioned me about my nationality! I remember this lady asked me whether I am a Singaporean and I have already answered her, “yes!” So strangely enough, she asked me if I am a Singaporean again today! This lady and her friend said that I don’t have a Singaporean accent and I seem to speak singlish! Out of curiosity, I asked them what accent do I have then? Surprisingly, that lady said that I got an American accent!! What a joke. Haha! Maybe that is a compliment too.

Anyway, the first person to answer the previous question correctly is J! Too bad this person doesn’t give his or her URL. Well, according to my instinct, I think that person is a he and he is my ex-classmate. Haha. Too bad, no one get a permanent plug. Alright, so here is another chance for you to get the permanent plug. Again, the first person to get the following question right wills a permanent plug at my site!

The answer for previous question:
He was playing Monopoly.

The new question:
Antony and Cleopatra are lying dead on the floor of a villa in Egypt. Nearby is a broken bowl. There is no mark on either of their bodies and they were not poisoned. How did they die?

P/S: Im going tp put up a new layout soon! Woohoo!

[EDIT] I just found out who is the person who guess the answer correctly. [/EDIT]

No comments: