Thursday, July 28, 2005

Not cute? Not cool?

Mood: sad
Music: Nickelback - How you remind me

Congrats to… Eh? I don’t know whom I should congrats to. Lol! The first person who answered the question correctly is my ex-classmate so you know I can’t give her the permanent plug. Then the next is… and the next is… Alright, the other 2 who have answered the question correctly have already got the permanent plug. Weird isn’t it? Lol! No winner!

Question for today:
A snail can sleep for 2 years. True or false?

Wendy!! Lol! How can you don’t believe in thre are actually rooms that neat and organized? Picture 1 is my room!!! Lol! Anyway, I love it when she said, “Picture 1 seems too cute to be yours!” YEA! This shows that she thinks that I’m actually someone who is freaking cool and rocks! Haha! Am I finally getting out of the “cute” label? Thanks a lot, Wendy. I think I just make a fool of myself. Sadly, my room is picture 1! I was craving to have a room like picture 2!! Just for your info, picture 2 is my friend, Grace’s room.


I can't do much to my room because Im sharing the room with my more lady-like sister!!! Wait till one day I get to have my own room!!! Frankly, she has never ever decorate our room before!! All those stuffs on the wall are put up my me! (Too bad you can't see the other side of the room. )

Anyway, I'm still label as 'cute' to my friends. Lol! Look at Grace gave me that day I went to her house!

YES! IT'S A WINNIE THE POOH'S STICKER!! How nice of her! Ok I think I'm not cool.

Oh.. Talking about my ex-classmates, I didn't realize that Linghui visited my blog! All along, I thought I’m the one who read your blog and thought you’re already having a great time with your new friend and forget about me. So it kinda surprise. I don't know what went wrong actually. Maybe I’m too blunt with my words. Yea, too straightforward but I don’t think I have said anything to hurt you! If you have read the post on ‘Graduation night’ and feel that I’m being a hypocrites then what more can I said? I just think you got the wrong idea. I think you have read it wrongly and get the wrong idea!

I remember that time I saw LK and QR at Jurong point, they ran to me and greeted me. They told me that you’re with them. I already sense something wrong because you didn’t come to me. They told me you were still sitting in Long John Silver if I didn’t remember wrongly.

That day, I finally took the initiative and talk to you on MSN. Do you know it takes lots of courage? Freaking funny right. I even said ‘sorry’ to you when I don’t know what I have done wrong. I said, ‘sorry’ to you because I just feel that maybe all these crap began with my stupid graduation night post.

We bought the same dress for our graduation night. If I am a sucky friend, I think I won’t EVEN BUY THE SAME DRESS AS YOU. WTF are you thinking about me?

Yes, I heard those people said that you look like a slut that night. So? I didn’t even agree with them. I just listen and shut the fuck up. I didn't even think that you look like a slut. Do you know why they said that? I think it's because when they put you and me together, I am look so ugly compare to you. They are just jealous! You were stunning that night. I feel so ashamed of myself because when I stood beside you, I feel I suck so much. Fuckit. I suck. I ACTUALLY WANNA DRESS LIKE A GENTLEMAN THAT NIGHT! I rather be a man.

See this! Still remember?


I am very upset. When I saw those neoprints and photos, all I see was you and me, this two freaky Ah Lian on the photos. Do you even know that I fucking miss those days? If from the beginning, I already I don’t like you, do you think I bother to go out with you, wake up early just to eat breakfast with you and .................? Do you even know I’m FUCKING MINGNI. Am I really a hypocrite to you? If that’s what you think about me then ok, I think I’m not cute, I’m not cool, and I suck. I hope one day you’ll sms me and tell me that I am still very “handsome”.

Even if she didn't read this, at least I have finally said out whatever I want to.

I think I need my Tommy now.

Much better now.

No comments: