Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Don't let me get you!

Mood: happy
Music: The Corrs - So young (What an old song that I heard from the radio)

I'm so pissed off yesterday! One fucker keeps messaging me. On Sunday, this fucker messaged me and said that he wanna know me and asked if I could be his friend. I don't even know who the hell is he and how the hell did he get my handphone number! I stop replying him when he refused to tell me his identity.

Then yesterday this fucker messaged me again! In his message, he wrote "I just wish to be your friend. Hope I am not disturbing you." Then I asked him who was he and he told me his alias. Then I replied by asking him that do I know him. That fucker answered me by saying that my handphone number was given to him by his friend and he gave me his friend's name. What's bothering me was that I don't even know his friend!! Plus, I have no interest in being his friend at al!!!! By the way, I suspected that this fucker might be the one working at my ex-workplace. Argh! If I ever catch him, I won't let him off.

Well, let's talk about some happier things. I'm giving out a free CD compliation to one lucky Pirlo's fans for my this site. Today I received one application from a guy today. He sounds so funny because of what he wrote. This is what he wrote, "I’m a Pirlo fan from SINGAPORE. You may not have heard of my country because its a tiny country in south east Asia. " Did he even realize that I am from Singapore too! Lol! Well, finally I found someone on Singapore who loves Pirlo too! Awww....

Anyway, congrate to Chau! She is the first to guessed the answer correctly! The answer is "True!" Wanna get your site plug here be sure to answer the following question.

Question for today:
Which photo shows the picture of my bedroom? Picture one or picture two?





Happy guessing!

To Wenhui: Yea, go ahead and add me you your friendster!

To Wendy: Yep, Tommy Lee is the one going back to college. Actually, it look quite stupid because he is already 42 years old! Lol! Well, this shows still seem going to be a funny reality show so I will watch it for sure.

No comments: