Sunday, July 24, 2005

Freaking new layout again!

Mood: Blank
Music: None

Don't be pissed off by me. Haha! I know I have been changing my layout alot. You can't blame me for doing that. Wenhui told me that she has problem viewing my page and when I went to check it out, I was freak out! Yikes! Damn! I can't fix the damn problem and so I change the whole layout in a verge of anger! I hope it's better this time. Well, the layout just suit my mood now.

Well... The following question is not yet answer. So just be the first to answer the following question correctly and you can get the permanent plug!

Here's the question:
Turtles can breathe through their butt. True or false?

[Edit: 1226pm] I was talking to Delphi about Tommy Lee just now and suddenly she told me she heard his news on Perfect ten. She told me that the DJs said that he is the only rocker who do botox. Lol. Freaky.

I'm so sleepy now. I slept at 4am. Oh well..

No comments: